* ConTeXt and CWEB
@ 2002-04-09 10:32 Emanuele Pucciarelli
From: Emanuele Pucciarelli @ 2002-04-09 10:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

this morning I was fancying a macro package to use CWEB with ConTeXt, rather
than TeX or LaTeX.  This should make it possible to use all the nice ConTeXt
features most of us have come to know and love: I'm mostly thinking about
MetaPost embedding.  Moreover, it should not be more complex than the
supplied cwebmac.tex, since ConTeXt can already do a lot of things.

By any chance, has anyone already tried to do such a thing?  Do you have any
idea or suggestions?  I might try to embark on this little project... :)

Thanks and regards to all,

Emanuele

* Re: ConTeXt and CWEB
@ 2002-04-09 11:42 ` Emanuele Pucciarelli
From: Emanuele Pucciarelli @ 2002-04-09 11:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 12:32:33PM +0200, Emanuele Pucciarelli wrote:

> By any chance, has anyone already tried to do such a thing?  Do you have any
> idea or suggestions?  I might try to embark on this little project... :)

Silly me - I found the m-cweb module.  Still, hints about how to use it are
most welcome!

Thanks,

Emanuele

* Re[2]: ConTeXt and CWEB
@ 2002-04-09 13:03   ` Giuseppe Bilotta
From: Giuseppe Bilotta @ 2002-04-09 13:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Tuesday, April 09, 2002 Emanuele Pucciarelli wrote:

EP> On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 12:32:33PM +0200, Emanuele Pucciarelli wrote:

>> By any chance, has anyone already tried to do such a thing?  Do you have any
>> idea or suggestions?  I might try to embark on this little project... :)

EP> Silly me - I found the m-cweb module.  Still, hints about how to use it are
EP> most welcome!

\usemodule[cweb]

\starttext

\processCWEBsource filename

\stoptext

where filename is filename.tex (without extensions) as obtained by
weaving the cweb source.

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

* Re[2]: ConTeXt and CWEB
@ 2002-04-09 14:15     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-04-09 14:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Emanuele Pucciarelli, ntg-context

At 03:03 PM 4/9/2002 +0200, Giuseppe Bilotta wrote:

>Tuesday, April 09, 2002 Emanuele Pucciarelli wrote:
>
>EP> On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 12:32:33PM +0200, Emanuele Pucciarelli wrote:
>
> >> By any chance, has anyone already tried to do such a thing?  Do you
> have any
> >> idea or suggestions?  I might try to embark on this little project... :)
>
>EP> Silly me - I found the m-cweb module.  Still, hints about how to use
>it are
>EP> most welcome!
>
>\usemodule[cweb]
>
>\starttext
>
>\processCWEBsource filename
>
>\stoptext
>
>where filename is filename.tex (without extensions) as obtained by
>weaving the cweb source.

I'm not sure if DEK already officially released version 3.64 but since it
has a couple of adapted low level macros (hyper stuff and cleanup code),
there is a possibility that i need to adapt the cweb module a bit. Let me
know if you run into problems (i do have the 3.64 code here).

Hans

                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl
                                   fall-back web server:
www.pragma-ade.nl