* Starttable & starttabulate
@ 2002-04-17 20:42 John Culleton
From: John Culleton @ 2002-04-17 20:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

I want to create a table with paragraph formatting like \starttabulate
but with rules like \starttable.  Can this be done? BTW \starttable
needs to be added to the main Context Manual.

I looked for a separate manual on tables/tabulations but didn't find
one :-(

John Culleton

D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
             http://www.doteasy.com

* Re: Starttable & starttabulate
@ 2002-04-18  5:11 ` Johannes Hüsing
From: Johannes Hüsing @ 2002-04-18  5:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 04:42:50PM -0400, John Culleton wrote:
[...]
> BTW \starttable
> needs to be added to the main Context Manual.

I would dare to second that. Tables are not as special as eg flowcharts
so they don't necessarily warrant a separation from the rest of features
in content.

> I looked for a separate manual on tables/tabulations but didn't find
> one :-(

the file name is up-004-s.pdf, on tabulation only

Greetings

Johannes
--
Johannes Hüsing   There is something fascinating about science. One gets
hannes@ruhrau.de  such wholesale returns of conjecture from such a