* double column blues.
@ 2002-05-21 13:41 John Culleton
From: John Culleton @ 2002-05-21 13:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sometimes in double column format I get widow or orphan lines. I have tried
tolerant and verytolerant to no effect.

Also when I need to force a column break sometimes \column works and
sometimes it doesn't. There seems to be no pattern. Is there a command that
says ``break the column here unconditionally''?

John Culleton
--
Able Indexers and Typesetters
http://wexfordpress.com

D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
             http://www.doteasy.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-05-21 13:41 UTC | newest]