* still having interaction problems
@ 2002-05-22 18:34 Denis B. Roegel
From: Denis B. Roegel @ 2002-05-22 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: roegel

[this is a test, hopefully my list problem is now solved]

I have made some progress, in that one menu bar appears.
But I don't get the second one (bottom) in the following example.
I certainly forgot something...

Thanks,

Denis

% output=pdftex

\setupcolors[state=start]

\setupalign[hanging]

\setupinteraction
  [state=start,
   color=green,
   character=bold,
   menu=on]

\setuplayout
   [rightedge=3cm,rightmargin=0cm]

\setupinteractionmenu
  [bottom]
  [leftoffset=-3pt,
   rightoffset=-3pt]

\setupinteractionbar
  [framecolor=white,rulethickness=1pt,
   height=\bottomheight,strut=no]

\def\InteractionBar%
  {\ifnum\nofsubpages>1
     \framed
       [framecolor=white,rulethickness=1pt,
        height=\bottomheight,strut=no]
       {\interactionbar[alternative=f,width=.5\makeupwidth,height=1ex]}
   \fi}

\def\InteractionButtons%
  {\interactionbuttons
     [width=15em]
     [PreviousJump,NextJump,
      firstpage,
      firstsubpage,previouspage,nextpage,lastsubpage,
      lastpage,
      CloseDocument]}

\startinteractionmenu[bottom]
  \txt \InteractionBar \\
  \txt \InteractionButtons \\
\stopinteractionmenu

\startinteractionmenu[right]
  \placelist
    [Topic]
    [alternative=f, % command, % none,
     maxwidth=\hsize,
     width=\hsize,
     offset=0pt,
     criterium=all,
     align=left,
     style=\setsmallbodyfont\bfx]
\stopinteractionmenu

\definehead [Topic]   [chapter]

\starttext

\Topic{One}

test

\Topic{Two}

\stoptext

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-05-22 18:34 UTC | newest]