* newbi: are the source of the presentation examples available?
@ 2002-05-22 19:29 Eros Albertazzi
From: Eros Albertazzi @ 2002-05-22 19:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

I would like to start to use ConTeXt for presentations and I would like
to get acquainted with interaction styles.
I am wondering if the *.tex files that correspond to the .pdf examples I
can find in www.pragma.com site are available
Regards.
--
Eros Albertazzi
CNR-IMM, Sez. Bologna

* Re: newbi: are the source of the presentation examples available?
@ 2002-05-23  3:43 ` Johannes Hüsing
From: Johannes Hüsing @ 2002-05-23  3:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 09:29:40PM +0200, Eros Albertazzi wrote:
> I would like to start to use ConTeXt for presentations and I would like
> to get acquainted with interaction styles.
> I am wondering if the *.tex files that correspond to the .pdf examples I
> can find in www.pragma.com site are available

Look into the ConTeXt base directory. You will see the s-pre-*.files, some of
which go with small examples you can test.

Greetings

Johannes
--
Johannes Hüsing   There is something fascinating about science. One gets
hannes@ruhrau.de  such wholesale returns of conjecture from such a