Hi, in my document (an html manual), I want to type source code as verbatim, so I use \starttyping \stoptyping. Also I want to have this in a sans serif font (I am using CMR). % typeset verbatim text with sans serif % a convention popularized by the context manuals \setuptyping[letter=\ss] But when I compile my document, some characters look funny, especially the < and > I include a simple document, which demonstrates this. thanks in advance, Kris Hermans Planet Internet Webmail -- http://www.pimail.be