* Context to XML
@ 2002-06-09 23:23 John Culleton
From: John Culleton @ 2002-06-09 23:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

I understand that Pragma is working on the job of making XML coded documents
work under Context. However XML does not have ways of showing refinements
such as hanging punctuation etc. AFAIK.
So I have two questions:

Is there a reverse path from Context to XML encoding?

Is the loss of detail in this reverse path so great so as to make the use
of fine typesetting useless?

There are databases of published documents that require conversion to
XML, hence my questions.
--
John Culleton
Able Indexers and Typesetters

D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
             http://www.doteasy.com

* Context to xml
@ 2008-04-21 10:02 Olivier Guéry
From: Olivier Guéry @ 2008-04-21 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)