* Small question
@ 2002-06-12 10:00 Gilles Pérez-Lambert
From: Gilles Pérez-Lambert @ 2002-06-12 10:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

How do I do that:

This is a paragraph with a 0pt indent but the following lines
       must be indented like this. Seem simple to do but I don't
       find the ConTeXt way to do it...

?

Thanks in advance. If it's in the cont-eni.pdf file, please point my poor
eyes to the good page. :-)

Gilles.

* Re: Small question
@ 2002-06-12 10:49 ` Bill McClain
From: Bill McClain @ 2002-06-12 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

On Wed, 12 Jun 2002 12:00:57 +0200
Gilles Pérez-Lambert <Gilles.Perez@univ-montp3.fr> wrote:

> How do I do that:
>
> This is a paragraph with a 0pt indent but the following lines
>        must be indented like this. Seem simple to do but I don't
>        find the ConTeXt way to do it...

I've resorted to plain tex for that:

    \hangafter=1 \hangindent=1em

in each paragraph that needs it. I'd also like to know if there is a
ConTexT-ish way of doing it.

-Bill
--
Sattre Press                                The King in Yellow
http://sattre-press.com/                 by Robert W. Chambers