* Figures manual
@ 2002-06-17 20:37 v.demart
From: v.demart @ 2002-06-17 20:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

In what manual can I find the all lot of commands for figures? I mean,
I' have the the "Context Manual" and " Context an excursion" but in none
of them I can find the complete set of options for, e.g.,
\startfiguretext but an example only in the latter manual.
You know, migrating from latex to context requires to know exactly how I
can convert a document from the first to the latter....

Ciao
Vittorio

* Re: Figures manual
@ 2002-06-17 21:42 ` Glenn R. Williams
From: Glenn R. Williams @ 2002-06-17 21:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

* Re: Figures manual
@ 2002-06-18 20:12 ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2002-06-18 20:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am Montag, 17. Juni 2002 22:37 schrieb v.demart@libero.it:
> In what manual can I find the all lot of commands for figures? I mean,

The most complete manual on anything is "cont-eni.pdf" / "cont-enp.pdf" alias
Manual alias Beta-Manual.

If you need beginner's help on figures (I don't think so), have a look at my
site: fiee-bilder.pdf

Grüßlis vom Hraban!
--
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/