* Setting up page headers.
@ 2002-06-24  2:46 John Culleton
From: John Culleton @ 2002-06-24  2:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have two problems:

The page number still appears in the header.

When I specify a right hand page with {chapter, section]
I get those literal values, and not the chapter name followed by
section name. How do I configure it?

this is what I have now:
\setupheadertexts[Free Publishing Software][]
                [][chapter, section]
\setupfootertexts[pagenumber]

TFYH

John Culleton

D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
             http://www.doteasy.com