* Font sizing.
@ 2002-07-04 20:30 John Culleton
From: John Culleton @ 2002-07-04 20:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am trying to set up a title page with an abstract. I can't get the font size
for the abstract small enough. Here is what I have:
\starttext
\startstandardmakeup
\ss
\tfd
\midaligned{Indexing using the Tools of \TeX}
\blank
\midaligned{by}
\blank
\midaligned{John R. Culleton, Jr.}
\blank
\blank
\midaligned{July 2 2002}
\vglue .75in
\startframedtext[middle]
{ \rm \tfxx
Makeindex is an indexing program designed to work with tagged typesetting
systems such as \TEX, \LATEX, \CONTEXT \ and Groff. This tutorial points to
resources and provides examples, from simple to complex.}
\stopframedtext
\stopstandardmakeup
--------------------------------------

The text in the framed box is actually bigger than standard.  No doubt  the
big sans serif font used before the framed box is influencing the size. How
do I neutralize its effect?

John Culleton

D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
             http://www.doteasy.com

* Re: Font sizing.
@ 2002-07-04 21:27 ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2002-07-04 21:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am Donnerstag, 4. Juli 2002 22:30 schrieb John Culleton:
> \startframedtext[middle]
> {
\switchtobodyfont[rm,8pt]

Grüßlis vom Hraban!