* contextnl.el for en interface?
@ 2002-07-06 23:45 Richard Mahoney
From: Richard Mahoney @ 2002-07-06 23:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear All,

I have recently used Context for the first time.

I used it to typeset a PDF order form for my parent's vineyard. I
would never have considered Latex for such a thing. In my hands, Latex
is simply too inflexible. In contrast, Context did a splendid job.

This was my first real attempt at Context. `Context the manual' and
`Context commands' were both invaluable. My editor, as usual, was
Emacs.

I would like to use Context more extensively. Is a version of
`contextnl.el' available for the English interface? I am used to
Auctex and something similar for Context would make all the
difference.

Many regards,

 Richard Mahoney

--
78 Jeffreys Road                        telephone:+64-3-351-5831

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-07-06 23:45 UTC | newest]