* Failure of makempy example
@ 2002-07-09 13:30 John Culleton
From: John Culleton @ 2002-07-09 13:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

The manual "Creating Metapost Outlines" has fancy section headers. On page 9
the code by which these are achived is listed. I copied the code and ran
texexec. The files for the various section headers are created but they are
empty. Here is a typical file:
====================================
%!PS-Adobe-3.0 EPSF-3.0
%%BoundingBox: 0 0 0 0
%%Creator: MetaPost
%%CreationDate: 2002.05.14:1139
%%Pages: 1
%%EndProlog
%%Page: 1 1
%%HiResBoundingBox: 0 0 0 0
showpage
%%EOF
======================================
I input the files pdfcolor.tex and rgb-colo.tex.
I wrote \setupcolor[state=start]

The only anomaly I see in the log file is that some files are opened twice
e.g.,

\openout0 = `mpgraph.mp'.

\openout0 = `mprun.mp'.

\openout0 = `mpgraph.mp'.

\openout0 = `mprun.mp'.

The flowcharts in the same document work fine.

Perhaps if I could see the original source of the mmakempy.pdf
manual that would help. I mean the whole source, not just the fragment that
implements the fancy section headers.

Any hints?

D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
             http://www.doteasy.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-07-09 13:30 UTC | newest]