* newbie mailinglist
@ 2002-07-19  9:31 Cortjan Koppen
From: Cortjan Koppen @ 2002-07-19  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

being a newbie in the Contextworld I hesistate to ask questions to the
list because I see a lot of very interesting questions and answers
coming and going which are, in the majority of cases, beyond my
understanding (and current need by the way).

Of course, if it is generally accepted to help a newbie with boring
questions and answers, I happily will put my questions forward. In fact
I do this in a separate email following this email.

But on the other hand it might be an idea to start a special
Context-Starter mailinglist where newbie's can ask questions without
hindering full-producing professionals in their quest to seek Real
Answers To Real Problems.If those professionals (and others) now and
then have time to spend, they can look to the newbie list to help the
poor newbie's in their quest to small-answers-to-small-problems.

It's just an idea...

--
Vriendelijke groet,

Cortjan Koppen