* \boldsymbol
@ 2002-07-19 11:20 AlterEgo Qasars
From: AlterEgo Qasars @ 2002-07-19 11:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear friends,

some time ago the math module worked partially but (maybe) one year ago
it failed to work with a new version of ConTeXt. That time it didn't troubled
me a lot, since I was consumed with finishing my PhD thesis and I
didn't need it. But now I have to typeset some text including
bold symbols (such as bold beta etc.). How can I do it? The only
thing I need now is the \boldsymbol macro.

Many thanks.
M.K.

P.S. I'm sorry if the question was discussed in the past -- I was "off"
for half a year and I have more than 4 thousand mail in my box -- I am
no able to read it at once.

P.S.S. The math module seems to be quite important for spreading the ConTeXt.
Some peaple in the Czech Republic told me they would like to use it
but they can't since they need all that AMS stuff.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-07-19 11:20 UTC | newest]