Ahoi! (1) I renewed my german ConTeXt tutorial/documentation on http://www.fiee.net/texnique/ (Everything zipped now.) (2) My last project "ConTeXt cookbook" (all english) is out now on http://www.ramm.ch/context/ But it's not working yet, 'cause my provider runs only PHP3, but I developed it at home with PHP4. Grmbl... I hope to get it fixed today or tomorrow. You may edit (add, change, delete) the entries after I registered you as user (-> htaccess). If you'd like to help, please tell me what you like as login name and password. (I attached my PGP public key for my main address hraban@fiee.net) I'll store also your full name, email and your homepage (if you like) and promise not to use it for anything other. Grüßlis vom Hraban! -- Henning Hraban Ramm CH-8280 Kreuzlingen ---