* Partnumbers in references
@ 2002-09-03  7:23 AlterEgo Qasars
From: AlterEgo Qasars @ 2002-09-03  7:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good morning,

I'm typestting using \part command to spread the text to parts.
Page numbers (even in the list of content) have the form 1.3
(1 being part one, 3 being page 3). But pagereference given
by \at{page}[ref] gives me only the page number 3.

How can I correct it? I tried this code:

% output=pdf

\setupreferencing[partnumber=yes]

\starttext
\part{one}
\section[sec:one]{one}
\part{two}
\section[sec:two]{two}

a is at \at{page}[sec:one].

\stoptext
But it doesn't helped me. What can I do?

Many thanks and greetings.
M.K.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-09-03  7:23 UTC | newest]