* Natural Tables 2
@ 2002-10-02 15:21 AlterEgo Qasars
From: AlterEgo Qasars @ 2002-10-02 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Huhm,

I just found that is set color in Natural Tables, the frame drawn with
Metapost gets this color too. It is quite undesirable, since I have to
draw a black cell with white text and black Metapost frame (not white). I
tried to set framecolor to black, but it didn't helped me. How can I do
it?

Many thanks for your kind advices.
M.K.

* Re: Natural Tables 2
@ 2002-10-02 18:08 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-10-02 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: konference o ConTeXtu

At 05:21 PM 10/2/2002 +0200, AlterEgo Qasars wrote:
>Huhm,
>
>I just found that is set color in Natural Tables, the frame drawn with
>Metapost gets this color too. It is quite undesirable, since I have to
>draw a black cell with white text and black Metapost frame (not white). I
>tried to set framecolor to black, but it didn't helped me. How can I do
>it?

hm, i'll think about a feature that resets mp colors (actually it's
somewhere in there but i've forgotten where); can you provide me a very
minimal example?

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* Re: Natural Tables 2
@ 2002-10-03 12:41   ` AlterEgo Qasars
From: AlterEgo Qasars @ 2002-10-03 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm sorry, it is probably not really minimal one, but it is what I do
(just the table setting and use). It's in an attachement. If you can
help me, it's great.

M.K.

> hm, i'll think about a feature that resets mp colors (actually it's
> somewhere in there but i've forgotten where); can you provide me a very
> minimal example?
>
> Hans
>                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl
>                       Ridderstraat 27 | 8061 GH Hasselt | The Netherlands
>  tel: +31 (0)38 477 53 69 | fax: +31 (0)38 477 53 74 | www.pragma-ade.com
>                        information: http://www.pragma-ade.com/roadmap.pdf
>                     documentation: http://www.pragma-ade.com/showcase.pdf

[-- Attachment #2: piditable.tex --]

* Re: Natural Tables 2
@ 2002-10-06 21:52     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-10-06 21:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 02:41 PM 10/3/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>I'm sorry, it is probably not really minimal one, but it is what I do
>(just the table setting and use). It's in an attachement. If you can
>help me, it's great.

why do you use mp and not something:

\bTR[background=color,backgroundcolor=black,color=white]
   \bTD[background=color,backgroundcolor=white,color=black] time  \eTD
   \bTD $C_t$ \eTD
   \bTD $Y_t$ \eTD
   \bTD time  \eTD
   \bTD $C_t$ \eTD