@ 2002-10-14  7:43 AlterEgo Qasars
From: AlterEgo Qasars @ 2002-10-14  7:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good morning!

I'm sorry I bother you again, but one more question (I have not found it a
manual).

I need to typeset an index. Two problems appeared:
1) I need to typeset the initial letter of a letter-section with some
specified font and in a capital (well, I mean the letter C e.g. that is
above all indices starting with "c"). How can I set it up?

2) I typeset a Czech document. I have to put in the index words beginning
with letters like ccaron (\v{c}) etc. The sort should be like this

A, Aacute
Ccaron
Dcaron
E, Eacute, Ecaron

Meaning: A and Aacute are under the same initial letter, A is before
Aacute. On the other hand, Ccaron has its own initial letter and it's
under all words beginning with C. I know something like this could be done
in ConTeXt, but I don't know how. Can you help me?

Many thanks and greetings.

M.K.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-10-14  7:43 UTC | newest]