* Font-sizes -- apologize
@ 2002-10-14  7:46 AlterEgo Qasars
From: AlterEgo Qasars @ 2002-10-14  7:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good morning!

I wrote I had a problem with setting font sizes. The bug was on my side. I
had a problem with setting \tfx and \tfxx sizes. I haven't noticed there
is a different way of setting it. As early as I noticed it, all was right.
(With the exeption I need even \tfxxx (the author of the design is a
strange guy :-), but it seems that the ordinary sutup works here.)

So I apologize for bothering you with a stupid question.

Many greetings.
M.K.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-10-14  7:46 UTC | newest]