Good morning, I have tried to compile the presentation "using-mathml.tex" from Tobias Burnus Eurotex 2001, which contains few mathml. I think I forget something in the installation procedure because the result is not what I can see on the original pdf "http://www.ntg.nl/eurotex/burnus.pdf" I give in attachement - the tex file I downloaded : "using-mathml.tex" or "http://www.ntg.nl/eurotex/using-mathml.tex" - the pdf I get using : "texexec -pdf using-mathml.tex" : "using-mathml.pdf" - and the log file : "using-mathml.log" About the font problem, I don't really care for my first try, but maybe it's linked with my problem ... Last but not least, I am running Context under Debian GNU/Linux Unstable (updated yesterday) Thank you very much for you help.