* subdivision prefix/suffix
@ 2002-11-14 23:47 Idris S Hamid
From: Idris S Hamid @ 2002-11-14 23:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

2 problems:

1) I'm trying to get \subsubsection to add a suffix (namely a colon) to every
argument, viz.

\subsubsection{Note} ===> Note:

I tried

\setuphead  [subsubsection][style=bold,
                            number=no,
                            before={\blank[small]},
			    after={\blank[disable]},
			    prefix=-:]

which results in

-------------------------------
! Undefined control sequence.
<argument> \localkopprefix

\setupreferenceprefix [#1]->\edef \@@rfprefix {#1
                                                 }\ifx \@@rfprefix \empty
\l...

\dodododosomekop ...renceprefix [\localkopprefix ]
                                                  \fi \dosomebreak \nobreak
l.46 \subsubsection{tanbIh"}
----------------------------------

Am I using "prefix" wrong? Is there another way I'm supposed to do this?

2) I would like to not only disable the space after \subsubsection but also
have the main text start immediately after the argument, viz.

\subsubsection{Note}

Here is some text

===>>

Note: Here is some text