* Minipages
@ 2002-11-18 21:13 Robbie Pickering
From: Robbie Pickering @ 2002-11-18 21:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi there,

is there something similar to the LaTeX minipage environment? I have
a box which contains text, tables and footnotes, and the whole thing is
supposed to become a float with a frame and/or a colour background. Can
I just use a block or is there a more sophisticated mechanism? Can a
float be inside another float? At present my tables are floats within
the text but I can rework this if necessary.

--
/Users/robbie 153% ping real-life
ping: unknown host real-life

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-11-18 21:13 UTC | newest]