* How to change linewidth of a frame?
@ 2003-03-05 15:22 Maurice Diamantini
From: Maurice Diamantini @ 2003-03-05 15:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Maurice Diamantini

Rebonjour!

I'm trying to modyfy the title of my slides.
So I tried this command (that I just pick on the ntg-context list,
thank you   :-)

    \setuphead[Topic]
              [textcommand=\doTitle]
    \def\doTitle#1{%
        \bgroup
        \setupframed [offset=0.3ex,linewidth=2pt,framecolor=red]
        \framed{\blue \ss #1}%
        \egroup%
    }

But the linewidth as no effect (it is not in the documented
\setuphead options, but a just try it.
Also, is it possible to set the linestyle to "daashed" or something
like that?

--
Maurice.Diamantini@ensta.fr      -       ENSTA/LMA
École Nationale Supérieure  de  Techniques Avancées

* RE: How to change linewidth of a frame?
@ 2003-03-06 14:03 Maurice Diamantini
From: Maurice Diamantini @ 2003-03-06 14:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Maurice Diamantini

At 04:22 PM 3/5/2003 +0100, Maurice Diamantini wrote:
> >Rebonjour!
> >
> >I'm trying to modyfy the title of my slides.
> >         \setupframed [offset=0.3ex,linewidth=2pt,framecolor=red]
>           ^^^^^^^^^^^^
> use that one with care since framed is used all over the place in context,
> better pass these settings to \framed directly or create a framed
> (\defineframed)

I suppose You mea, \defineframedtext (I didn't found \defineframed).
I've set directly the \framed setting as you said.

> rulethickness=2pt

It does work, thank you,

> >Also, is it possible to set the linestyle to "dashed" or something
> >like that?
>
> \startuniqueMPgraphic{dashed}
>    draw OverlayBox dashed evenly ;
> \stopuniqueMPgraphic
>
> \defineoverlay[dashed][\uniqueMPgraphic{dashed}]
>
> \framed[background=dashed]{I didn't test this}

It does work the first time, but then it keeps the previous dimensions.
But now I have to read more about the "overlays" and cie.

Thank you!

Maurice