From: Maurice Diamantini <diam@ensta.fr>
Cc: Maurice Diamantini <diam@ensta.fr>
Subject: RE: How to change linewidth of a frame?
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 15:03:45 +0100	[thread overview]

At 04:22 PM 3/5/2003 +0100, Maurice Diamantini wrote:
> >Rebonjour!
> >
> >I'm trying to modyfy the title of my slides.
> >         \setupframed [offset=0.3ex,linewidth=2pt,framecolor=red]
>           ^^^^^^^^^^^^
> use that one with care since framed is used all over the place in context,
> better pass these settings to \framed directly or create a framed
> (\defineframed)

I suppose You mea, \defineframedtext (I didn't found \defineframed).
I've set directly the \framed setting as you said.

> rulethickness=2pt

It does work, thank you,

> >Also, is it possible to set the linestyle to "dashed" or something
> >like that?
>
> \startuniqueMPgraphic{dashed}
>    draw OverlayBox dashed evenly ;
> \stopuniqueMPgraphic
>
> \defineoverlay[dashed][\uniqueMPgraphic{dashed}]
>
> \framed[background=dashed]{I didn't test this}

It does work the first time, but then it keeps the previous dimensions.
But now I have to read more about the "overlays" and cie.

Thank you!

Maurice
--
Maurice.Diamantini@ensta.fr      -       ENSTA/LMA
École Nationale Supérieure  de  Techniques Avancées