From: Michal Kvasnicka <quasar@econ.muni.cz>
Subject: Re: Concrete and Euler
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:12:57 +0100	[thread overview]

> Is there an easy way to make ConTeXt use the Concrete Computer Modern
> font for normal text and the AMS Euler font for math -- like in
> Knuth's book "Concrete Mathematics"?

Good noon.

Some time ago I typeset my PhD thesis with Concrete. You may use my way. (AMS
Euler I don't know, sorry). You need the file font-csc.tex (included in this
mail). Then you have to declare it in your document like this:
	\setupbodyfont[csc,11pt]
And the Concrete is used. But allas! It's bitmapped font, i.e. you can't use
in electronic document (it looks awfully).

Many greetings.
M.K.

P.S. This way of declaring fonts may be stupid. Don't tell it to Mr. Hagen.
:-)