* Caption size of math
@ 2003-03-20 21:37 Mikael Persson
From: Mikael Persson @ 2003-03-20 21:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello everybody!

I use a ConTeXt beta that is a week old or so on teTeX.

When I change the caption size to small with

\setupcaptions[style=small]

I get small text as I want, but the size of math in captions are at the
normal size. How should I do to get even the math in the smaller font?

Here is a document that shows the problem.

==== start test document
\setupcaptions[style=small]
\starttext
\input knuth
\reservefigure[here][fig:lambdarmax]{A $\lambda$-$r_M$-diagram. The
solution of equation (1) when $\lambda=3.5299$. When $\lambda=3.53$ se
see that we don't get a solution.}
\input knuth
\stoptext
==== stop test document

Thanks in advance,

Micke P

* Re: Caption size of math
@ 2003-03-21  7:52 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2003-03-21  7:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 10:37 PM 3/20/2003 +0100, Mikael Persson wrote:
>Hello everybody!
>
>I use a ConTeXt beta that is a week old or so on teTeX.
>
>When I change the caption size to small with
>
>\setupcaptions[style=small]
>
>I get small text as I want, but the size of math in captions are at the
>normal size. How should I do to get even the math in the smaller font?

\setupcaptions[style={\switchtobodyfont[small]}]

this does a complete (and therefore slower) font change than the text only
'small' (which equals \tx);

there is a also a shortcut defined with \definealternativestyle (font-inj),
which means that

style=smallbodyfont

should also work ok

Hans

                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* Re: Caption size of math
@ 2003-03-21  9:05   ` Mikael Persson
From: Mikael Persson @ 2003-03-21  9:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003 08:52:37 +0100
Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl> wrote:

> At 10:37 PM 3/20/2003 +0100, Mikael Persson wrote:
> >Hello everybody!
> >
> >I use a ConTeXt beta that is a week old or so on teTeX.
> >
> >When I change the caption size to small with
> >
> >\setupcaptions[style=small]
> >
> >I get small text as I want, but the size of math in captions are at
> >the normal size. How should I do to get even the math in the smaller
> >font?
>
> \setupcaptions[style={\switchtobodyfont[small]}]
>
> this does a complete (and therefore slower) font change than the text
> only 'small' (which equals \tx);
>
> there is a also a shortcut defined with \definealternativestyle
> (font-inj), which means that
>
> style=smallbodyfont
>
> should also work ok
>
> Hans