* some bugs and C++ typing
@ 2003-03-23  8:23 Zeljko Vrba
From: Zeljko Vrba @ 2003-03-23  8:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Hans!

I'm typesetting an algorithms course in C++ and I came around to few bugs
and personal wishes :)

1. I've "written" a verb-cpp.tex which knows C++ keywords. However, as you'll
   see from the attached example, it needs a few fixes:
   - the missing word if it ends with & (the bar& x argument)
   - & coloured in green alongside y (it should be grey since it's an operator)
   - &, +=, -=, *=, /=, %=, >>=, <<=, ->*, .* should be coloured like operators
     and must be considered as single tokens
   - I'd like the whole comment in a single color (not red start/end and
     black text). dark green would be ideal :)

Since I know nothing about verbatim mechanism (I just took java environment
and stuffed it with C++ keywords) how hard would it be to make those changes?
I put '\input verb-cpp' into verb-ini.tex to make it work in my local
installation.

2. As you can see from the example, I want to typeset text next to code.
   However, the footnotes within are not working. (context ver. 2002.10.23)

3. Multi-column paragraphs are not automatically broken across pages. If
   the paragraph doesn't fit on the current page, it will be moved to the
   How can I achieve an effect similar to the attached example, but that will
   automatically break across pages not leaving empty boxes at the bottom?

4. Some time ago I reported \pseudoencodedDJ macros not working in itemize
   environment and you posted a fix to the list. Did you integrate the
   fix in the latest release?

Thanks for your time!