* A change in textext Metafun maco?
@ 2003-03-26 11:16 Michal Kvasnicka
From: Michal Kvasnicka @ 2003-03-26 11:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good noon.

I have updated to the new ConTeXt and some of my documents failed to work. I
use the FunnyFrame example from the Metafun manual. With the old ConTeXt all
worked well. Now I can see in the title of a frame just "unknown". I played a
little with the mpgraph.mp and I suspect the macro textext not to work well.
Or in the same way as before. Where can be a bug? (Well, I updated only TeX,
Metapost, and Perl part of ConTeXt and generated formats -- I didn't updated
the ConTeXt stuff for plain or for LaTeX).

Can you help me? Many thanks.
Michal Kvasnicka