* How to set font for units
@ 2003-07-07 15:54 Frank
From: Frank @ 2003-07-07 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

How do I setup the font used by the SI-Unit abbreviations.

I use something like the following:

\usemodule[units]
\setupbodyfont[pos,sansserif]

\starttext

The wavelength of the pulsed Nd:YAG laser is 1.064 \Micro\Meter.

\stoptext

The bodytext is in Helvetica, but the units are in times. How can I
setup ConTeXt to use the sans-serif font for the units as well?

Regards,

Frank