* Index with Bibliography
       [not found] <20030718100007.30401.95775.Mailman@ref.ntg.nl>
@ 2003-07-18 14:29 ` Elis
From: Elis @ 2003-07-18 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear ConTeXt experts,
I'm trying to insert the Bibliography (using m-bib) in the table of
contents in this way:
\setupheadtext[it][pubs=\chapter{Bibliografia}]
put in the preamble (with \chapter{}ConTeXt shows the number of the chapter
near the title and I need this feature).
It works well on the index page but on the Bibliography page
this trick makes the title two o more lines under the normal height of the
other chapters.
Any suggestion to bring the title "Bibliography" at the correct height?
Is there another way to make the same (or better) thing?

--
Best regards,
 Elis

* Re: Index with Bibliography
@ 2003-07-21  9:54   ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2003-07-21  9:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: e_selva

Hi,

You code essentially expands into

  \title{\chapter{Biblio...}}

The cleanest approach to 'get it right' is to not use \completepublications at
all, but instead:

    \chapter{Bibliografia}
    \placepublications

All other solutions involve redefining the \completelist macro,
which is dangerous (since it is used by a set of other lists as well).

Greetings, Taco

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 16:29:38 +0200, Elis wrote:
> Any suggestion to bring the title "Bibliography" at the correct height?
> Is there another way to make the same (or better) thing?
>
> --
> Best regards,
>  Elis

groeten,