* problem using bibtex
@ 2003-08-25 22:14 Dave Bailey
From: Dave Bailey @ 2003-08-25 22:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi---

I've been trying to get an @InProceedings bibtex entry to format.

The original entry looked like this:

@InProceedings {aapga,
  author = {Williams, Jeffery and Schaefer, Marv and Landoll, Douglas },
  title =  {Pretty good assurance},
  booktitle = {New Security Paradigms Workshop},
  year = {1995},
  publisher = {ACM Special Interest Group on Security, Audit, and
Control}
}

When bibtexed, the authors appear in the .bbl file, but they do not
appear in the references list. The references list entry begins at
"(1995)."

If I change the  bibtex entry to an Article, as follows, all the
information appears in the reference list.
@Article{aapga,
  author =  {Williams, Jeffery and Schaefer, Marv and Landoll, Douglas
},
  title =  {Pretty good assurance},
  journal =  {New Security Paradigms Workshop},
  year = {1995},
  note = {ACM Special Interest Group on Security, Audit, and Control}
}

Is there a problem with the InProceedings entry type, or have I done
something wrong?

---Dave Bailey

* Re: problem using bibtex
@ 2003-08-26 13:05 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2003-08-26 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: davebnm

Hi,

It is a bug. In fact, it is a bug I believed to have been fixed. :-(

Solution: Start your favorite editor, load bibl-apa.tex, look for
the \setuppublicationlayout[inproceedings] and change
	\insertartauthors
	\insertauthors

Greetings. Taco

--