* Side floats starting in mid-paragraph
@ 2003-09-12 21:24 Erik Hetzner
From: Erik Hetzner @ 2003-09-12 21:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I'm just putting the finishing touches on this pamphlet,
and I was wondering if it was possible now to start
side floats midparagraph. \movesidefloat[+2*line] (is
that syntax correct?) will push down the side float
just right, except that the text at the beginning of the
paragraph will not flow around the picture correctly. That is,

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx
     xxxxxxx
PPPP xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

rather than as desired:
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx
 xxxxxxxxxxx
PPPP xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Any sort of hacky solution would be welcome! Unfortunately,
my best shots have not worked. I tried \hangafter and \hangindent,
but they do not seem to work in Context. Thanks for all
the help.

Regards,
Erik Hetzner

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-09-12 21:24 UTC | newest]