From: Jens-Uwe Morawski <morawski@gmx.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Expert version: How to make empty pages by default empty?
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 12:58:22 +0200	[thread overview]

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 11:38:03 +0200
Patrick Gundlach <pg@levana.de> wrote:

> Holger Schöner <hfsch@cs.tu-berlin.de> writes:
> >
> > For some reason the example you provided does not work at all for me
> > (there is no page break before chapters; perhaps my ConTeXt is too
> > old), so I'm sorry, I could not test this suggestion.
>
> how old is your ConTeXt Version? It must be more than one year old
> (that is if my memory serves me right).

AFAIK No. Yesterday before my update to the current beta i tested the example
and it did not work. The version installed was from july this year.

With the current beta it works, but gives in the bad result Steffen mentioned
if \[start|stop][front|body]matter is present in the file. Esp. that it adds an empty
odd page 15. Without those *matter's  it works as expected.

Jens