* extra page in pdf
@ 2003-10-01  6:33 Gonçalo Morais
From: Gonçalo Morais @ 2003-10-01  6:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello again:

 When I compile my context documents with
 the command:

 texexec --pdf myfile

 usually I will have an extra empty page as the last page of the document.
 How can I cut it out or avoid it?

    thanks in advance

    Gonçalo

IPLNet WebMail http://www.mail.ipl.pt
"Campus Virtual" do IPL - Aguarda aprovação!
http://www.net.ipl.pt/index.html#WIRELESS