* placebookmarks + hyphenation
@ 2003-10-17 15:17 Tobias Burnus
From: Tobias Burnus @ 2003-10-17 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I use
  \placebookmarks[chapter,section,subsection]
to get the bookmarks (or outline) shown in Acrobat Reader. Unfortunally,
this doesn't seem to work here (acroread 5.08/linux;
\def\contextversion{2003.9.26}): There are no bookmarks at all.

The other problem I have is: the letter \"a comes out as
  'dobuildtextaccent char 127 a'
in the 'Document Info' of acrobat which looks kind of ugly and
hampers the searchability using htdig.

Last but not least, I have a hyphenation problem with URLs:
I have e.g.
|                                              |
| [...]  http://mathworld.wolfram.com/CylindricalCoordinates.
| html.                                        |

I now want to have this instead:
|                                              |
| [...]  http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Cylindri |
| calCoordinates.html.                         |

i.e. a hyphenation not at the / or . characters but within the word
(and without a hyphen). Fixing it manually is kind of hard since I use
  \gotoURL{...}
in a BibTeX file and this definition for gotoURL:
  \def\gotoURL#1{\useURL[foo][#1]\goto{\url[foo]}[url(foo)]}

I'm grateful for any hints

Tobias

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-10-17 15:17 UTC | newest]