* Interrupted framebox around text.
@ 2003-10-28 12:25 John Culleton
From: John Culleton @ 2003-10-28 12:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

I want to set up several framed text passages in my document, where
the title of the passage actually interrupts the top line of the box
thus:

| Blah blah.                                                  |

I have seen such a configuration in books  prepared using other
software. Can it be done easily in Context (without involving
Metapost etc.)?
--
John Culleton
Able Typesetters and Indexers