* Fwd: bibloigraphies
@ 2003-12-03 18:34 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2003-12-03 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Kaustubh Kalgaonkar

Hi

There are expert son that on the context mailing list so i forwarded your
message.

>Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 23:18:39 +0530
>From: Kaustubh Kalgaonkar <kaustubhkp@hotmail.com>
>Subject: bibloigraphies
>To: pragma@wxs.nl
>
>hi,
>   How do i go about implementing Bibliographies using ConTeXt. is there a
> documentation avaliable for that, please do let me know.
>
>kaustubh

>Add zing to Hotmail. Get FREE newsletters.
>http://server1.msn.co.in/features/general/Newsletters/index.asp Subscribe now!

>Deze e-mail is door E-mail VirusScanner van Planet Internet gecontroleerd
>op virussen.
>Op http://www.planet.nl/evs staat een verwijzing naar de actuele lijst
>waar op wordt gecontroleerd.

                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* Re: Fwd: bibloigraphies
@ 2003-12-04  8:39 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2003-12-04  8:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Hi kaustubh,

You probably are looking for my m-bib module. Look at

	http://tex.aanhet.net/bib

for the downloadable zip file (the texable documentation is
inside the zip file).

Greetings, Taco

--
groeten,

Taco

* Re: Fwd: bibloigraphies
@ 2003-12-04 10:55   ` Uwe Koloska
From: Uwe Koloska @ 2003-12-04 10:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> You probably are looking for my m-bib module. Look at
>
> 	http://tex.aanhet.net/bib
>
> for the downloadable zip file (the texable documentation is
> inside the zip file).

trying to download m-bib.zip:
   "You don't have permission to access /bib/m-bib.zip
    on this server."

Uwe Koloska

--
voiceINTERconnect www.voiceinterconnect.de
... smart speech applications from germany

* Re: Fwd: bibloigraphies
@ 2003-12-04 15:40     ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2003-12-04 15:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sorry,  File permission were skewed. Fixed now.