From: Tobias Burnus <tobias.burnus@physik.fu-berlin.de>
Subject: bookmarks, accented caracters, breaking URLs
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 20:07:56 +0100	[thread overview]

Hello,

(first: Thanks, Hans for the answer, I added some space in
 \unknownreference and a $\blacktriangleright$, but otherwise I won't
  miss any reference anymore; fingers crossed.)

(a) I fail somehow to produce bookmarks (or 'outlines') for the Acrobat
Reader. I tried
  \placebookmarks[chapter,section,subsection]
  \starttext
  \chapter{foo}
  \stoptext
but the outline is completely empty.
This is with pdfeTeX (Web2C 7.4.5) 3.14159-1.10b-2.1, ConTeXt ver:2003.11.27
and acroread 5.0.5 for Linux.

I don't insist on bookmarks, but I think they are nice if you get them
for free.

(b) Accented characters in bookmarks (I think) or the 'general info' dialog
An {\"a} is shown as 'dobuildtextaccent char 127 a'.

Having a 'ä' would be nice since then the indexer would find this.
Since it is only 'Universität' (a proper name) this is not an important
search term, though.

(c) With some URLs in my literature reference list, I run into the
problem that they are not (properly) hyphenized. I use
   \def\gotoURL#1{\useURL[foo][#1]\goto{\url[foo]}[url(foo)]}
for this purpose.

I would like to see a linebreak at '/' and in long words (with out
printing a '-').
I get ('|' denotes the column width and the page width):
                            DOI: 10.1016/S0009-2614(01)01361-6
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/CylindricalCoordinates.
html.

Tobias