From: kopszak@mnw.art.pl (Piotr Kopszak)
Subject: Re: special font issue 3 user groups
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:46:23 +0100	[thread overview]

Dnia Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 03:30:51PM +0100, Pan(i) Hans Hagen był(a) łaskaw(a) napisać:
> Hi,
>
> At the location mentioned below you will find a font special. Before we
> send the files to the printing house (next week) we want to make sure that
> the for us not so familiar languages are code / entered / typeset correct.
> It's a booklet at cdrom jewel case format so that it can sit next to the
> tex (live) collection.
>
>   http://www.pragma-pod.com/downloads/special/special-c.pdf
>   http://www.pragma-pod.com/downloads/special/special-p.pdf
>   http://www.pragma-pod.com/downloads/special/special-s.pdf
>
> Hans

>                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl
>                       Ridderstraat 27 | 8061 GH Hasselt | The Netherlands
>  tel: +31 (0)38 477 53 69 | fax: +31 (0)38 477 53 74 | www.pragma-ade.com

Dear Hans,

I've found just two things  which can be corrected but probably nobody
will blame you if they remain  as they are. Everyone is used to seeing
Polish  names written  without  Polish special  characters in  foreign
publications  but  since you  include  a  sample  text in  Polish  and
enlarged Polish characters  in each font it would  be natural that you
also give font names in Polish that is:

"Antykwa Toruńska" and "Antykwa Półtawskiego"

but I am pretty sure everyone will find these fonts filed under

"Antykwa Torunska" and "Antykwa Poltawskiego" so maybe just a footnote
explaining how they should be spelled correctly will be enough.

Piotr

--
   Piotr Kopszak, Ph.D.
   Polish Art Gallery, National Museum in Warsaw