* how to get an image form flowchart
@ 2004-01-20  1:17 wei jm
From: wei jm @ 2004-01-20  1:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,everybody,

     I have a problem while using context to create some flowcharts. The beginning of
my tex source file looks like:

     \setupoutput[pdftex]
     \usemodule[chart]

     Naturally I got a flowchart in pdf version. But a pdf version flowchart is
not suitable for inserting into a paper or a report. Then I utilized software to convert it from pdf format into some other imgage formats. But none of them was satisfied.
I wonder how can I direct get a flowchart in some imgage formats (e.g. png, jpg) from the source tex file. Are there some
tricks in the settings of the tex source file?

   Thanks in advance!

   Best regards

        wei jm
        wei@uni-duisburg.de
          2004-01-20

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-01-20  1:17 UTC | newest]