* (no subject)
@ 2004-02-01  4:43 Vit Zyka
From: Vit Zyka @ 2004-02-01  4:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

  \getbuffer[TMP]
\stoptext
----

Thanks
Vit Zyka

* Re: (no subject)
@ 2004-02-02 11:50 ` Giuseppe Bilotta
From: Giuseppe Bilotta @ 2004-02-02 11:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sunday, February 1, 2004 Vit Zyka wrote:

> Hallo ConTeXt debater,

> this buffer storage works perfectly:
> ----
> \starttext
>  \startbuffer[TMP]
>      Bla
>  \stopbuffer
>  \getbuffer[TMP]
> \stoptext
> ----

> but why not this one?

> ----
> \starttext
> \def\tmp{%
>   \startbuffer[TMP]
>       Bla
>   \stopbuffer
> }
>   \tmp
>   \getbuffer[TMP]
> \stoptext
> ----

Because buffers are verbatim-like environments.

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

* Re: (no subject)
@ 2004-02-03 21:49   ` Vit Zyka
From: Vit Zyka @ 2004-02-03 21:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Because buffers are verbatim-like environments.
>
> --
> Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

Hi,

I expected that buffers are verbatimly stored to the file immediately in the
time of processing \startbuffer...\stopbuffer thand the file is read
processing \getbuffer.

But it seems to me that the source file is parsed by texexec to find
\startbuffer...\stopbuffer before TeX processing. Is it orrect? If so, how
the included files are parsed (mainly if the macro expansion is needed for
detection of inclusion)?

Vit Zyka

> > this buffer storage works perfectly:
> > ----
> > \starttext
> >  \startbuffer[TMP]
> >      Bla
> >  \stopbuffer
> >  \getbuffer[TMP]
> > \stoptext
> > ----
>
> > but why not this one?
>
> > ----
> > \starttext
> > \def\tmp{%
> >   \startbuffer[TMP]
> >       Bla
> >   \stopbuffer
> > }
> >   \tmp
> >   \getbuffer[TMP]
> > \stoptext
> > ----

* interaction
@ 2004-02-04 20:39     ` Thomas Lohmann
From: Thomas Lohmann @ 2004-02-04 20:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I tried to use an interactionmenu to jump to specific pages of a DINA4
document (some copies are included). It works very well, at least with the
FirstPage-- and LastPage--Button

But the jump to a pagereference changes the "Actual Size"-- and the "Fit
Width"--view to the "Fit in Window"--view, which is rather improper to read
DINA4--documents on screen. The two actions are combined, and I don't know
why. Any hints?

I have the same problem with \goto{}[].

Thomas Lohmann

%%%%%%%%example%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\setupoutput         [pdftex]

\setuplayout         [backspace=4cm,width=14cm]

\setupcolors
   [state=start]

\setupalign[hanging]

\setupinteraction
  [state=start,
   color=blue,
   menu=on,
   style=normal]

\setuplayout
   [rightedge=4cm,
    rightmargin=0cm,
    leftedge=3cm,
    leftmargin=0cm]

\setupinteractionmenu[left]
   [frame=off,
    background=color,
    backgroundcolor=yellow,
    backgroundcorner=round,
    style=\setsmallbodyfont\tfx,
    height=1.0cm]

\startinteractionmenu[left]
  \but [FirstPage] Erste Seite \\
  \but [LastPage] Letzte Seite \\
  \but [anlage] Anlagenverzeichnis \\  % "Fit Width" --> "Fit in Window" ??
  \but [ExitViewer] Dokument schließen \\
\stopinteractionmenu

\starttext

test \goto{Anlagenverzeichnis}[anlage]

\page[yes]

\pagereference[anlage]

test

\stoptext

* Re: interaction
@ 2018-09-24 13:48           ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2018-09-24 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 9/24/2018 2:39 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
> On 9/24/18 2:08 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>>> [...]
>>> The latest beta has a version of the ongoing manual at
>>> tex/texmf-context/doc/context/documents/general/manuals/interaction.pdf.
>>>
>>> Just in case it might be relevant,
>> preliminary stuff
>
> I thought so, but I was unsure whether you wanted to include it with the
> latest beta.
It's in the beta so that Tomas H can check it -)

Hans

* Re: interaction
@ 2018-09-24 12:39         ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2018-09-24 12:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 9/24/18 2:08 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> [...]
>> The latest beta has a version of the ongoing manual at
>> tex/texmf-context/doc/context/documents/general/manuals/interaction.pdf.
>>
>> Just in case it might be relevant,
> preliminary stuff

I thought so, but I was unsure whether you wanted to include it with the
latest beta.

Everything is clear now,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

* Re: interaction
@ 2018-09-24 12:08       ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2018-09-24 12:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2018-09-24 11:59     ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2018-09-24 11:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

@ 2018-09-21 16:06   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2018-09-21 16:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2018-09-21 14:40 ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2018-09-21 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thank you.
I need to write up what didn’t work for me...
E.g. radiobuttons with custom symbols

Greetlings, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net
https://www.dreiviertelhaus.de
GPG Key ID 1C9B22FD

Am 2018-09-18 um 23:26 schrieb Hans Hagen <j.hagen@xs4all.nl>:

> Hi,
>
> At the recent meeting Tomas Hala triggered a discussion about interaction and as a side effect I promissed to update the 'widgets' manual (mkii) which now will be 'interactions' (mkiv). In the process I'll check and clean up some of the code so if there are issues / wishes ... the usual struggle with making different viewers happy.
>
> (Or course Tomas is going to check everything discussed.)
>
> Hans

* Re: interaction
@ 2018-09-21 13:50 ` Tomas Hala
From: Tomas Hala @ 2018-09-21 13:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Tue, Sep 18, 2018 ve 11:26:25PM +0200 Hans Hagen napsal(a):
# Hi,
#
# At the recent meeting Tomas Hala triggered a discussion about
# interaction and as a side effect I promissed to update the 'widgets'
# manual (mkii) which now will be 'interactions' (mkiv). In the
# process I'll check and clean up some of the code so if there are
# issues / wishes ... the usual struggle with making different viewers
# happy.
#
# (Or course Tomas is going to check everything discussed.)

Hi,

yes, I'll check it...

Where could I find the current version of the mentioned 'interactions' manual now?

Tomáš

#
# Hans
#
# -----------------------------------------------------------------
#                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
#               Ridderstraat 27 | 8061 GH Hasselt | The Netherlands
#        tel: 038 477 53 69 | www.pragma-ade.nl | www.pragma-pod.nl
# -----------------------------------------------------------------

* interaction
@ 2018-09-18 21:26 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2018-09-18 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2002-09-27 10:21   ` Jens-Uwe Morawski
From: Jens-Uwe Morawski @ 2002-09-27 10:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, 26 Sep 2002 19:28:45 +0200
Henning Hraban Ramm <angerweit@gmx.net> wrote:

> Am Donnerstag, 26. September 2002 12:34 schrieb Jens-Uwe Morawski:
> > (1) How can i place an interaction-menu in the right-edge, but
> >     instead to place it vertically in the text-area i would like
> >     to place it in the head- and/or foot-area.
> > (3) i have an interaction-menu in the right-edge that contains
> >     the toc and i would like to draw a background (overlay)
> >     unter this toc.
>
> Have a look in my presentation sources, the user/t-*.tex files;
> ConTeXt-Info has a bottom menu (like file card titles or buttons),
> PDF-Info has a rightedge menu on a background.

Thanks Henning. Your files were a rich source for me, but my problem
is something different; see my reply to Hans' mail.

Best,
  Jens

* Re: interaction
@ 2002-09-27  7:57     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-09-27  7:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ConTeXt

At 09:39 PM 9/26/2002 +0200, Jens-Uwe Morawski wrote:
>On Thu, 26 Sep 2002 16:53:02 +0200
>Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl> wrote:
>
> > At 12:34 PM 9/26/2002 +0200, Jens-Uwe Morawski wrote:
>
>Ahoi Hans,
>
> > >(1) How can i place an interaction-menu in the right-edge, but
> > >     instead to place it vertically in the text-area i would like
> > >     to place it in the head- and/or foot-area.
> >
> > \setuplayout[top=1cm]
> >
> > \startinteractionmenu[top]
>
>Sorry Hans, i think my question was misleading.
>
>AFAIK a page provides following fields:
>
>        leftedge  leftmargin  text  rightmargin  rightedge
>       ----------------------------------------------------
>top   |   *     |    *      | 3/5|     *       |   *     |
>       ----------------------------------------------------
>head  |   *     |           |    |             |   *     |
>       ----------------------------------------------------
>text  |  1/3    |           |    |             |  5/3    |
>       ----------------------------------------------------
>foot  |   *     |           |    |             |   *     |
>       ----------------------------------------------------
>bottom|   *     |    *      | 3/1|     *       |   *     |
>       ----------------------------------------------------
>
>\startinteractionmenu[top] places in 3/5
>   [right] in 5/3, [bottom] in 3/1
>
>But how can place an interaction-menu in one of the fields
>  marked with a '*'? Normally these are free.
>I'm looking for something like:
>   \startinteractionmenu[right,head]
>Is this available?

no, although there is a not yet interfaced command \interactionmenu[...]
that can be used to call up a menu

\startcommands             dutch                     english
                            german                    czech
                            italian                   romanian

            interactiemenu: interactiemenu            interactionmenu
                            interaktionsmenue         interaktivnimenu
                            menuinterattivo           meniuinteractiune

\stopcommands

now, at your own risk, you can try:

\unprotect

\def\defineinteractionmenuclass
   {\dodoubleargument\dodefineinteractionmenuclass}

\def\dodefineinteractionmenuclass[#1][#2]% tag hori|veri
   {\doifelse{#2}\v!vertikaal
      {\setvalue{\??am\??am\c!menu#1}%
         {\vertikaalinteractiemenu
            {#1}{\getvalue{\??am#1\c!breedte}}\c!voor\c!na}}
      {\setvalue{\??am\??am\c!menu#1}%
         {\horizontaalinteractiemenu
            {#1}{\getvalue{\??am#1\c!hoogte}}\c!links\c!rechts}}}

\protect

with

\setupinteraction[menu=on,state=start]

\defineinteractionmenuclass[test]   [vertical]
\defineinteractionmenuclass[another][horizontal]

\defineinteractionmenu[test]   [left][state=start,width=4cm]
\defineinteractionmenu[another][top] [state=start,height=1cm]

\startinteractionmenu[test]
   \but [firstpage] test-a \\
   \but [nextpage]  test-b \\
\stopinteractionmenu

\startinteractionmenu[another]
   \but [firstpage] test-a \\
   \but [nextpage]  test-b \\
\stopinteractionmenu

\setupheadertexts[{\interactiemenu[another]}]

\starttext

test \interactionmenu[test] \page
test \interactionmenu[test] \page

\stoptext

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* Re: interaction
@ 2002-09-26 19:39   ` Jens-Uwe Morawski
From: Jens-Uwe Morawski @ 2002-09-26 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, 26 Sep 2002 16:53:02 +0200
Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl> wrote:

> At 12:34 PM 9/26/2002 +0200, Jens-Uwe Morawski wrote:

Ahoi Hans,

> >(1) How can i place an interaction-menu in the right-edge, but
> >     instead to place it vertically in the text-area i would like
> >     to place it in the head- and/or foot-area.
>
> \setuplayout[top=1cm]
>
> \startinteractionmenu[top]

Sorry Hans, i think my question was misleading.

AFAIK a page provides following fields:

       leftedge  leftmargin  text  rightmargin  rightedge
top   |   *     |    *      | 3/5|     *       |   *     |
head  |   *     |           |    |             |   *     |
text  |  1/3    |           |    |             |  5/3    |
foot  |   *     |           |    |             |   *     |
bottom|   *     |    *      | 3/1|     *       |   *     |

\startinteractionmenu[top] places in 3/5
  [right] in 5/3, [bottom] in 3/1

But how can place an interaction-menu in one of the fields
 marked with a '*'? Normally these are free.
I'm looking for something like:
  \startinteractionmenu[right,head]
Is this available?

> >(2) How can i access the default navigation-buttons and
> >     navigation-symbols provided by the contnav-font
>
> see symb-nav: \symbol[tag] or \symbol[class][tag]

I did, but i thought that i need some special initialisation.
But now i found that \loadmapfile[original-context-symbol.map]
does not work. After i have included an appropriate entry in
my pdftex.map file i can access the symbols.

> >(3) i have an interaction-menu in the right-edge that contains
> >     the toc and i would like to draw a background (overlay)
> >     unter this toc.
>
> put the toc in a \framed [align=normal,width=\rightedgewidth]
>
> the align=... makes sure that a vbox is made

Yep. This works.

Many thanks.

Jens

* Re: interaction
@ 2002-09-26 17:28 ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2002-09-26 17:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am Donnerstag, 26. September 2002 12:34 schrieb Jens-Uwe Morawski:
> (1) How can i place an interaction-menu in the right-edge, but
>     instead to place it vertically in the text-area i would like
>     to place it in the head- and/or foot-area.
> (3) i have an interaction-menu in the right-edge that contains
>     the toc and i would like to draw a background (overlay)
>     unter this toc.

Have a look in my presentation sources, the user/t-*.tex files;
ConTeXt-Info has a bottom menu (like file card titles or buttons),
PDF-Info has a rightedge menu on a background.

Grüßlis vom Hraban!
--
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/
http://www.ramm.ch/context/

[...]