* aligned equation numbers in nath
@ 2004-02-20  5:53 David Munger
From: David Munger @ 2004-02-20  5:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Giuseppe,

I know it's still work in progress, but could you suggest me some
workaround in order to number individual aligned equations in nath?
Maybe some \label command that would work like this way:

\[
  \startalign
    x^2 + y^2 &= a^2
    \\
    \label[eq:bogus]
    a^2 &= R^2
  \stopalign
\]
In \in{equation}[eq:bogus], blah blah

No matter wether the other aligned equations are numbered or not. All I
wish is to be able to refer to a single equation.

Or maybe there is a way to set a kind of anchor?

\[
  x^2 + y^2 \setanchor= a^2
\]
\placeformula[eq:bogus]
\[
  a^2 \getanchor= R^2
\]

so that both equal signs be aligned. Something like this would be very
nice.

Thanks in advance,

David

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-02-20  5:53 UTC | newest]