* horoffset
@ 2004-02-24 16:30 Thomas Lohmann
From: Thomas Lohmann @ 2004-02-24 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello all,

just a short question. I have used

\setuplayout[horoffset=-0.4cm]

to correct the printing area of my laserprinter. But this is not possible for
doublesided documents, made with

\setuppagenumbering  [alternative=doublesided],

because this changes the direction of the offset from page to page. Is there
an other command? Or can I use \setuppapersize for that purpose?

Thanks for your help,

Greetings

Thomas Lohmann

* Re: horoffset
@ 2004-02-26 14:15 ` Thomas Lohmann
From: Thomas Lohmann @ 2004-02-26 14:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello all,

well, I figured it out myself in the meantime:

> \setuplayout[horoffset=-0.4cm]
>
> to correct the printing area of my laserprinter. But this is not possible
> for doublesided documents, made with
>
> \setuppagenumbering  [alternative=doublesided],

does not work correct, but

 \setuplayout               [horoffset=-0.4cm]
 \setuppagenumbering  [alternative={singlesided,doublesided}]

does. Offset direction is now the same on every page.

BTW, can I use texexec to correct the printing area? It works at least with
pdf-files:

texexec --pdfarrange --paperoffset=-0.4cm file.pdf

Greetings

Thomas Lohmann