* splitting a rotated tabulate...
@ 2004-04-01 17:33 Marko Schuetz
From: Marko Schuetz @ 2004-04-01 17:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #1: Type: Text/Plain, Size: 281 bytes --]

I have a long table with many columns which I'd like to rotate and
then have it split across as many pages as necessary.

I have experimented with tabulates and tables, splitfloat and rotate
but did not find a working combination.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Marko