* syntax on bbl files
@ 2004-04-08 18:50 a
From: a @ 2004-04-08 18:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

new user ...having troubles with m-bib ... I  did a test file worked
fine the file was smiall... Is there a way besides the log to track
down
errors in  your bbl file for bibtex ??

kv

* Re: syntax on bbl files
@ 2004-04-13  9:25 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2004-04-13  9:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, 8 Apr 2004 13:50:42 -0500, a wrote:

> Hello,
>
> new user ...having troubles with m-bib ... I  did a test file worked
> fine the file was smiall... Is there a way besides the log to track
> down errors in your bbl file for bibtex ??

Sure there is. The best way is actually providing some information when you ask
for help. Stuff like a symptom description, maybe. Or some screen output.

--
groeten,

Taco