From: Paulo Ney de Souza <desouza@Math.Berkeley.EDU>
Subject: Re: Re: Best source of ConTeXt documentation?
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 08:13:50 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

Patrick,

Maybe we should move this discussion off the list to not bother others
that may not be so interested in it.

What I am trying to say (answering your question) is that learning by
example is natural to human behaviour and extremely efficient. If you
attend any of my classes here in Berkeley you will see examples from
begining to the end, no matter what the subject is: math or programming.
Even with learned programmers, examples do work well, I took, for example
(no pun intended) an MSDN CD for C++ I have here by my side, 80% os the
space in the disk is taken by examples, the rest is shared between the
software, SDK, and manuals ...

You promptly assumed that the guy wanted to copy the examples at hand.
I don't think that this is right! He may indeed end up copying it, but
you can't assume it.

Paulo Ney