I have two questions, both concerning typesetting XML with conTeXt. The first questioin is about how ConTeXt handles entity declarations and reference. The following bit of XML declares and references four parameter entities. %ISOlat1; %ISOlat2; %ISOnum; %ISOpub; ]> ConTeXt does not typeset the declarations, but does typeset the references, i.e. the first line in the typeset result is: %ISOlat1;%ISOlat2;%ISOnum;%ISOpub; Has anyone seen this before, and has anyone an opinion how it should be fixed? My second question concerns tag attributes. The following bit of XML code contains two catRef tags, each with two attributes: Can someone please suggest how I can process these and grab scheme and target attributes so that the final typeset result looks something like this: Period: early Stooges: Moe, Larry, Curly Thanks in advance for your help. Cheers, Michael Guravage guravage@operamail.com PS: The attatched file contains an example.