From: Taco Hoekwater <taco@elvenkind.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Re: btex ... etex in .mp
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 20:05:07 +0200	[thread overview]

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 18:48:19 +0200
Nikolai Weibull <context-list@pcppopper.org> wrote:

> Who should one contact about fixing that?

As of about a day ago, I guess that could be me ;)

A guard against double loading of boxes.mp is now added to the todo list.
Perhaps some other 'standard' files have to be done as well, will check.

> Anyway, the real problem was that texexec doesn't run with --mptex when
> it actually needs to.  If there are textext() stuff or other generated
> btex ... etex stuff, but no btex ... etex in the picture itself, the
> extra run for the labels is not performed.

Perhaps this is the same problem as the sometimes missing final run for
flowcharts. I've noticed that sometimes the flowcharts don't update
correctly after edits, but couldn't fathom why (up to now).

Greetings, Taco