* incompatibility metafun / metaobj
@ 2004-09-17  8:32 Eckhart Guthöhrlein
From: Eckhart Guthöhrlein @ 2004-09-17  8:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

there seems to be an incompatibility between metafun's anglebetween
macro and the metaobj package. Sample input:

\startMPinclusions
	input metaobj;
\stopMPinclusions
\startreusableMPgraphic{ff}
	draw anglebetween(origin--(0,100),origin--(100,0),(btex $\vartheta$ etex));
\stopreusableMPgraphic
\starttext
	\reuseMPgraphic{ff}
\stoptext

This results into:
error in metapost run : fftest-mpgraph.mp:124

Running 'mpost fftest-mpgraph' manually shows the following error:
! Missing argument to arctime.
<to be read again>
                   (19.92523)
on->(arctime.if(EXPR0)>0:(EXPR0)
                                else:(arclength((EXPR1))+(EXPR0))fi.of(EXPR1...
<to be read again>
                   ;
anglebetween->...nta:=point.anglelength.on(EXPR2);
                                                  pointb:=point.anglelength....
l.121 ))
        ;
?

I have tried to locate the problem more precisely, but my metapost
skills are not sufficient, so I have to ask for help here.

Regards,
Eckhart

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-09-17  8:32 UTC | newest]